Sculptures, are handcrafted art by humans and exposed to the world for us to observe and interpret in our own perspective. Often created with the purpose of shining honor among gods and goddesses and later for mortal legends among us.
With this story, we wish to encourage you to capture the eyes of many with your static elegance and unbreakable beauty.
1) Coat by Judit Itarte, leg piece: draped by stylist
2) Skirt as a top by Maria Siqueira
3) Headpiece and skirt by Dzhus
4) Shirt and skirt by Maria Siqueira
5) Coat, dress, and leg pieces by Lee Yaein
6) Bag as a headpiece & coat as a skirt by Lee Yaein
7) Headpiece by Dzhus
8) Hats by Dzhus