Captivated by their dreams and too overwhelmed to face the true reality – seizing the day, makes our lives extraordinary. This story is about getting out there, fulfilling those dreams for once, without doing anything else than loving every piece of you. It is what it takes to move on. Celebrate what you’ve accomplished. Happy graduation everyone!
1) In the front, top by DROME, necklace and bolo tie by KUAN WANG. Behind, a vintage shirt. On the left, coat by VALETTE STUDIO.
2) Sweater by VINCE, necklace and bolo tie by KUAN WANG.
3) On the left, coat by ANNE ISABELLA. On the right, shirt by GEORGIA DE GARCIA, pants by FILIPE AUGUSTO.
4) Top by LOU DE BETOLY, tights by WOLFORD.
5) In the back, shirt by ANNE ISABELLA, skirt by VINCE. In the middle, shirt by GEORGIA DE GARCIA, pants by FILIPE AUGUSTO. In the front, coat by ANNE ISABELLA.
6) In the back, a vintage shirt, jeans jacket by ICICLE. On the left, a vintage shirt. On the right, top by COS.
7) Top and bra, vintage.
8) Jeans jacket by ICICLE, a vintage shirt, necklace and bolo tie by KUAN WANG.
9) Coat by ANNE ISABELLA.
10) To the left, top and jacket by VERONIQUE LEROY, skirt by VINCE. In the middle, sweater by VINCE, pants by FILIPE AUGUSTO, necklace and bolo tie by KUAN WANG. On the right, jacket by MAISON RABIH KAYROUZ, top by LEBRAND, scarf by LES INCONNUS, pants by ANNE ISABELLA.